Adobe CS2 Creative Suite now free download

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
From the Asset Store
Collection of security plugins for web/html5 export on construct 3
  • Adobe are giving away CS2 Creative Suite for Win and Mac. The Adobe page with the links is temporarily overloaded and unavailable, bu the direct download links work and are available here. (URL deleted)

Also note that CS2 versions of other programs are also available!

Moderator edit: it appears that the reporting was in error, from Forbes:

<font color=red>No, You Can't Download Adobe CS2 Applications For Free</font>

"Update: Following a frenzy of Internet activity ? and some confusion ? it appears that Adobe isn?t giving away free copies of Adobe CS2.

Adobe scientist Dov Isaacs clarifies:

On behalf of Adobe Systems Incorporated ?

You have heard wrong! Adobe is absolutely not providing free copies of CS2!

What is true is that Adobe is terminating the activation servers for CS2 and that for existing licensed users of CS2 who need to reinstall their software, copies of CS2 that don?t require activation but do require valid serial numbers are available. (Special serial numbers are provided on the page for each product download.) See forums.adobe.com/thread/1114930.%22

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Yes, it's true. Thanks for the heads-up, SointulArt. As Forbes says, "CS2 is not new by any standards � it was first released in April 2005 � but it�s still a fantastic offer and capable of some serious work. "

• Wow, nice! I came in here thinking I was gonna have to get all moderator on someone for posting warez but this does seem to be legit.

Edit: er... maybe not. Sorry guys, not legit at all. Turns out people were reporting it wrong.

• No, not true after all :(

Forbes got it wrong and has now published an ...

"Update: Following a frenzy of Internet activity ? and some confusion ? it appears that Adobe isn?t giving away free copies of Adobe CS2."

... ah, I see that Arima has edited SointulArt's OP above with the rest of Forbes' update.

• Sorry guys, but after seeing coverage on CNET and many other websites I thought it was legit.

Although it does seem as if Adobe has screwed up a bit here. They released the download files and serial numbers into the wild and I can only assume that they will proliferate across the web now like wildfire.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)