Wanted: 2D Artist [PAID]

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
2d mushroom sprite 2d game mushroom character enmy sprite game art
  • I need 14 images of nine different character heads so I can swap them in and out. This is for a total of 126 images. They are all 2D.

I am using the Spriter art packs and swapping head images. So each set of head images will have to match the facing direction, body, and overall style of the originals that I am changing.

I will be providing nine photographs to use for the new character heads. I need an artist who is good at fun caricatures. I will be giving some guidance on overall theme of each character.

I am in a bit of a hurry, so I need someone who can deliver quickly. If you can at least provide the images for four of the characters in less than a week, that would be perfect.

Please private message me and send me examples of your work and a fixed rate for the whole project. Thanks!

To sum up:

I'll provide a photograph and original head images. You modify the original images turning them into a fun caricature of the person in the photograph. You do this for each of the 14 different poses for that person's head. Then, I provide another photograph until all 9 character heads are rendered.

Deliverables:

126 png images that are 212x214px

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hey man, I do 2D art on programs like Photoshop and Flash. I also do little animations for my YouTube channel, and do several different art styles. I can complete your work pretty fast, probably by Sunday night. My email is and my skype is aidan310. If your interested, please contact me. You can see some of my work at my yt channel: tinyurl(dot)com/skyanimationyt -- be sure to switch the (dot) to a .

• Hi there,

You can view my portfolio at the link below

I would be able to do the 4 images in a week,

And have affordable rates,

Look forward to hearing from you,

Daniel

WRGFX

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)