Turn PowerPoint into Platform Game

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
A well commented RPG game template to learn from or use as a base for your own game!
  • Hi There: I've built a very simple game using PowerPoint and some VB macros but would like to turn it into a platform game, but have only just discovered Construct2. The game is a bit of a proof of concept and just a couple of levels, but I'd like to get it to a stage where I could show it to people. As I'm self-funding this, I'd like to keep costs down as much as possible. The finished game won't be used for general distribution or sale, but will be used for marketing purposes i.e. hosted on a website and possibly used at trade shows. For more information please get in contact. Naturally, happy to attribute and promote anyone who can help or do something reciprocal for you - I'm a marketing professional so maybe can offer some of my time, knowledge and experience. Anyway, let me know

• A Level in Powerpoint? I didn't know that was possible.

What do you need from the C2 community? You need a platformer game? How does it fit in with your PowerPoint game?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)