I'm looking for someone who would want to work with me on a Survival type 2.5D game (basically 2D Pixel Art in a 3D looking world like Don't Starve/The Escapists). I have already once created most of the mechanics including Inventory, Crafting, Crosshair customization etc. in C3. It's a fresh concept due to most Survival Games being 3D or 2D.
I am a coder and can work in both C2/C3, though I always prefer working in C2. I'm not that good at pixel art, but am great at doing interfaces since I'm a web designer.
- A survival game with depth like from the series The Walking Dead
- Randomly generated Environments (like in Minecraft where every Tree is different, villages spawn at different locations...), Random AI looks (since it's low pixel art every AI can easily look different), -Zombie looks etc.
- Character customization
- Very hard game difficulty
- Different Weapons & Tools, Mining surface ores and Crafting
- AI Communities (+ability to create Communities) and random events in the world
- Seasons, Winds, Snow, Rain, Storms, Diseases instead of just a Health bar
- Sleep bar, Sanity bar, skills, zombie personalities & zombie evolving over time
- Houses that you can explore and loot
There's pretty much infinite possibilities. A lot of the systems I have already built before, they are generally pretty easy to do - struggled most with the art part tbh.
I would also love to launch a survival game on Steam with someone during my lifetime, it has been a dream of mine for years now and would like to realize it :)
My Discord: HolidayExplanation#5275
Kind Regards ^ ^