[REV SHARE] Need PROGRAMMER Partner for Superhero Card Game

0 favourites
  • 10 posts
From the Asset Store
Card Game
$49 USD
Card Game Sound Effects Kit delivers the right variety of sounds to outfit your game.
  • Hello! I am looking for a expert programmer who is very experienced with C2 to work with me on the development of a Superhero Card Game called, "Hometown Heroes."

Compensation would be a percentage of revenues generated from the sales of the game.

I've spent the past year designing, testing, redesigning, and retesting the game. In addition, I've invested $6k on art assets for it.

An additional $7k in art will need to be spent on additional art assets for V2 of the game. Plus $1k on original music. These costs will come out of future revenues.

I originally intended on making the game as a paper product, but I have decided that doing so is too expensive. So, I want to develop it further as a digital card game, instead. The game would be initially released on my company web site as a free to play two-player game until it has been thoroughly play-tested.

After, we would release it for $4.95 on the company web site, and perhaps on Kongregate.

You and I would have a contract that specifies revenue percentages, and legalities.

Visit http://www.armchairadventuring.com to see the work-in-progress web site explaining the game.

• Is there a working prototype?

• I've made six paper prototypes. The cards for the current version of the game as a paper card game are almost finished.

For a digital version, however, I anticipate having to modify the card layouts on again. This would be to streamline the gameplay.

• Rev share would split at what percent?

Also the biggest question I have is... What platform and user are you targeting?

• As I wrote in my post, I would like to run the game as a two-player game from my web site. So, the programmer would have to know how to implement the game this way.

And, if releasing the game on a game site like Kongregate makes sense to us, we can pursue that option.

Anyone who is qualified and interested is free to call me at (858) 735-9295. I'm in San Diego, CA.

We can discuss specifics.

• HERO CARDS:

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • EPISODE CARD Example.

"Front" Side:

"Back" Side:

• Sample ACTION and ATTACK CARDS.

• Sorry about my delay in response.

The logic isn't hard, but I don't think I have enough experience in this type of game genre. (hard for me to make one people will like if I don't play them much...)

Hope you find the right someone for the job!

Justin

• Wow... no. not like that.

WOW

IT'S REALLY COOL

FOKIN AWESOME

Maybe, you need additional help? Do you think about porting your game on other engines (Unity)?

If you need game development help, I and my team can help. Just follow to our page(no, it's not a spam): vironit.com/outsource-game-development or just PM me. I'll wait for your response.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)