A request to pixel art & tileset creation experts

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
From the Asset Store
Build your own spaceship with the various components in the pack
  • The Scirra Store is a great opportunity to sell your assets and definitely pixel art is popular, we have some great tiles that are Zelda-esque in style as well as other lighter adventure games.

But there's definitely a few niche that remains unfilled.

1. Sci-Fi Post-Apocalyptic style, darker, faded, ala Fallout 1/2.

2. Darker RPG, Survival Horror.

3. Cyberpunk

Personally, I am looking for #1 or #2 tilesets, an example is from the game Mana World that uses modified RPG Maker tiles:

[attachment=1:3of2znvn][/attachment:3of2znvn]

[attachment=0:3of2znvn][/attachment:3of2znvn]

Notice the atmosphere of these tiles fit an eerie theme, or a darker RPG game.

Would be great if some of you skilled artists fill this niche, I'll definitely buy it on the Store here to support your creation.

• Maybe not be dark enough.. But, have you seen my tileset? I'm going to make more assets for the store in the future, I was thinking about horror stuff as well. Although, I don't know if it's gonna be an update/add-on or a brand new set..

https://www.scirra.com/store/royalty-fr ... -ruins-248

• I saw it, its great, as a platform type of game.

We definitely need more variations as well as top-down or isometric. There's room for you to be creative and as I've said, I will support it if you put it on the store here.

It should be a brand new set, have lots of sets with different themes so people can pick and choose.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Yeah, I see what you mean. It will happen, these things take some time to make

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)