Reasonabley priced, royalty free music for your projects.

0 favourites
  • 1 posts
From the Asset Store
This pack is suitable for shooting games, running games, platform games, and side-scrollin.
  • While I know several people will want music that is 100% tailored to their project, I just thought I'd bring it to the attention of everyone on this site that there are other, reasonably affordable options when it comes to sounds effects, idents/logos, songs, jingles etc for your projects.

I'm a new artist trying to start off with small work and some freelance stuff if the offer is right, but I just wanted to invite everyone to check out my profiles on AudioJungle.net and pond5.com

Both websites are well established and offer tons of music and sound effects, templates, 3d assets, stock images, etc for use for people like you. There are amazing artists there who would be proud to be part of your projects, myself included.

This is a good way to get high quality music while making sure that all your bases are covered, you find the song/asset, purchase the correct license, and you don't have to worry about getting sued later.

Check out my profiles on both websites, my soundcloud, and also check out the other stuff from other artists much better than myself. For any questions, email me at acelefermusickpb@gmail.com

Thanks!

My Pond5 profile:

pond5.com/artist/AceLeFerMusic

My AudioJungle/Envato profile:

audiojungle.net/user/acelefermusic

My SoundCloud Profile:

soundcloud.com/ace-lefer

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)