Programmer looking for shared project/work

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
  • Im 27 years old, i live in Sweden and i own a business here(Website Developer), on my spare time i work with programming games and apps. I have been doing projects solo for like 5 years now, would love to find someone to work with xD So i can move on to bigger projects. Sometimes i play some games and chat in discord on my spare time aswell :)

I have a very good amount of knowledge around C3, and for what i do not know, i find out.

My latest projects have been:

*2 minigames published to Google Play, 1 of them is also published on IOS app store.

Many of my projects never get finished, since i am solo, i just feel like i took to much upon myself on most projects.

I know how to add Playfab(leaderboards,databases,mmo type game,etc),Firebase(Mostly using it for analytics features only).

I know javascript and how to use for example javascript libraries in C3 aswell as how to make my own plugins for C3.

ANYWAYS, i am looking for someone that wants to do a big-sized project, i have a few ideas, but im also open for everything.

As i previously stated, i know my way around C3, hit me up if you want to work together!

P.S: A project that i would LOVE to do, is a online/mmo game.

ironside#6435 (discord)

Anyways,

• hi

discord profile doesnt seem to work.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hi Sami - I'd be interested in a collaboration if still interested - email me at levoblocks at gmail.com.

• Hi Sami,

We need someone to write a plugin for us. If you're interested in earning some extra cash, please let me know ASAP.

Warm regards,

Adam

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)