I can program your game

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
From the Asset Store
five golem elements Sprites Sheet.Best for enemy or villain game characters.
  • Hi game creators!

So you're looking to make your game idea come alive? You've found the guy who can help you!

I have experience in:

GML

c#

java

Cg (Shader Language)

Im best and fastest in GameMaker (GML), and this is what i would prefer to work in.

I can help you create a game for:

Html5

Windows

OS X

iOS

Previous work:

If you want a look at my earlier games, you can find them here:

Game jam winner: www[REMOVE].gamejolt.com/games/platformer/spooky-remanence/60217/

All html & desktop games: www[REMOVE].gamejolt.com/profile/blyant-games/332937/

Only game on App store so far: www[REMOVE].geo.itunes.apple.com/us/app/jumpy-hare/id977015335?mt=8&uo=6

I have also been part of designing the concept so to speak for these games, along with the artist. (Idea, game mechanics and so on). So im just as much of a "game designer", who love to come up with new and original games.

Montage:

www[REMOVE].youtube.com/watch?v=p_livme89AM

VR game trailer:

www[REMOVE].youtube.com/watch?v=oLBuUSQ8uOE

Education:

Im at my third year of Medialogy at Aalborg University, which focuses on team projects, programming and innovative technology. If interested, an example would be our interactive "AirDrums" that i programmed: www[REMOVE].facebook.com/Namlich/videos/10151984353892478/

So if anyone need help to get their game realized, feel free to contact me in this thread,

by e-mail:

benjaminejlertsen[REMOVE]@hotmail.com

or add me on Skype (remember to write a recognizable message so i know it's not a bot):

Namlich

I look forward to work with you! If you have any questions, feel free to ask

This is paid only. If interested, we'll find a suitable price for your game.

Kindly,

Benjamin Ejlertsen

• Namlich

This is not in any way Construct related.

Please don't use this site to advertise for work in Game Maker.

• Oh, sorry, didn't know it had to be Construct related.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Oh, sorry, didn't know it had to be Construct related.

If you were using Construct as the software or offering a music or art service for Construct users, then that would be OK. But to advertise on here when utilizing a competitors software - that's just cheeky.

• > Oh, sorry, didn't know it had to be Construct related.

>

If you were using Construct as the software or offering a music or art service for Construct users, then that would be OK. But to advertise on here when utilizing a competitors software - that's just cheeky.

Of course! Dont know how i didn't see this was Construct. I only saw SCIRRA, which i didn't know was behind Construct. Cant see how i can delete it though. Perhaps you could be so kind to do it for me?

My apologies.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)