PAYING $35 TO ADD SOME THINGS INTO GAME!

0 favourites
  • 6 posts
From the Asset Store
Add SubRip (SRT) subtitles to your videos in Construct 3
  • Hello everyone!

I’m looking for someone to add a few thing into my game, like an online leaderboard, shop system, and a new autogeneration System with a Capx provided for $35.

This is for an infinite runner game.

• odiusfly Sent a message on Twitter.

• STILL LOOKING!

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hello everyone!

I’m looking for someone to add a few thing into my game, like an online leaderboard, shop system, and a new autogeneration System with a Capx provided for $35.

This is for an infinite runner game.

Hi,

the budget seems very low for all the tasks you are asking.

Regards

Andy

• > Hello everyone!

>

> I’m looking for someone to add a few thing into my game, like an online leaderboard, shop system, and a new autogeneration System with a Capx provided for $35.

>

> This is for an infinite runner game.

>

Hi,

the budget seems very low for all the tasks you are asking.

Regards

Andy

All I need is an online leaderboard, a new autogeneration system (WITH CAPX EXAMPLE PROVIDED) and JUST coins randomly generated around the level, no shop, no items, for $35.

• You may want to add some more details to find a developer. The leaderboard alone has a lot of meanings. It can be a universal online leaderboard made with PHP/MySQL + AJAX or dedicated GooglePlay, AppStore, Steam, etc. leaderboard.

Each is different and requires different amount of work (and time, so money). The PHP/MySQL one might be even a one day (or few days if you need something specific) of work to be done and tested the right way.

All I'm saying is that the more details you provide here, the better chances you have to find a developer for you.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)