I will pay $$$ for a working online classic arcade score leaderboard that i can simply add to games.

0 favourites
  • 7 posts
From the Asset Store
Add SubRip (SRT) subtitles to your videos in Construct 3
  • Greetings Constructors!

Apologies if this has been asked 100 times before...

I'm an artist / animator but a noob to coding in anything lol. (i try)

I create free to play games for my followers and would like to have a simple end of game highest score of previous players Name and Score available to anyone who plays the game. (doesn't have to be live multiplayer but a simple high score and Name save from last player at end of game.)

I already used the localhost option available by one the helpful master users.

but the scores are only self-facing. meaning only you see your score but next player online wont.

I know this may require some server host as for now I use Netlify to host my apps.

I just have no clue where to start so i will need highscore pro to help and simplify this for me.

I will gladly pay your fee for the project file + step by step instructions to set up. (flat rate and expected timing please 🙏)

If no one is available at least a point in the right direction would be appreciated.

• Hello there,

I can surely help you regarding the project.

please get in touch.

thanks

Scott Walter

• Hi Dev_Scott,

Thanks for responding to my request.

I posted it several places and have received various responses.

Also found a couple of good workaround solutions.

Would you be able to provide working samples of your work?

Or give a simple rundown of possibilities of making this work?

(Looking for a simple Leaderboard highest top 10 scores of recent GLOBAL players who submitted their scores at the end game screen like in classic arcade machines)

• Hi creativedb,

Sure I can share our work,

please reach me at scott at the rate cisinlabs dot com

thanks

Scott Walter

• Awaiting for your response

• Hello, Don't hesitate to contact me:

contact [at] odiusfly.com

Thanks in advance,

Kyriakos

odiusfly.com

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hey there. I'd hate to take anyone's work away from them. But, are there no addons that would work with your projects? Something like this maybe?: https://www.construct.net/en/game-assets/game-templates/firebase-leaderboard-1724

There is this one too: https://www.construct.net/en/game-assets/addons/easy-leaderboard-2003

But, I'm not sure if that second one is Online or not. If not, it could be modified to work online. At least the framework is setup, even if it is only local storage. It doesn't really specify on the description. So I am not sure. *shrug*

But, by the way it looks in the video. And, the way the developer talks about "competition driving people to play games", I would think it has some form of online capability. You could always reach out to them :)

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)