[PAID WORK] Looking for a 2D artist to create sprites of the Graveyard keeper (Jap animation style)

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
Fully commented source code/event sheet & sprites to create a space shooter game
  • Hello !

As mentionned in the title, I'm looking for a 2D artist who can make a character of an old man. This old man is the gravekeeper of the game and he is also the main character.

Also, I added "Japanese Animation Style" in the title because that's what I am aiming for, as the whole game has this feeling to it.

I would need a few animations (Idle, walking, digging) to start, and probably more later.

Please apply if you can make this, and also please share your portfolio.

Thank you for reading this 😁

Tagged:

• Hello there!

Hope you’re doing good

I can help with your requirement.

Kindly reach out to me at angelaeqd@cisinlabs.com or skype me at cisin.angela.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Have a nice day.

Thanks and Regards,

Angela

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hello !

As mentionned in the title, I'm looking for a 2D artist who can make a character of an old man. This old man is the gravekeeper of the game and he is also the main character.

Also, I added "Japanese Animation Style" in the title because that's what I am aiming for, as the whole game has this feeling to it.

I would need a few animations (Idle, walking, digging) to start, and probably more later.

Please apply if you can make this, and also please share your portfolio.

Thank you for reading this 😁

Piece of cake

im a 3d animator , and 2d professional

email at robert.nav55oii@gmail.com

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)