(Paid) Sprite Animator Needed for Industrial Sci-fi Platform

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
From the Asset Store
a complete set of modular graphics, perfect for all kind of levelbuilding
  • Hey!

As Part of my Small Indie Studio, Rad Gun Studio, We are currently looking for:

A 2D Sprite Animator (Able to animate basic movements such as Fluid motions of walking/running, Crouching, Taking cover, shooting etc.)

We are not looking for animators with years of experience, although previous field work will obviously give you an advantage.

A demo build should be up and ready within 2 or 3 weeks, in which we would then take to kickstarter or indiegogo to fully fund our ambitious project.

Details on story are still in progress, however we are positive that this game will amaze and dazzle others.

Initially, with you on our crew, you will be paid. However, closer to when the product is near completion (Or if we have a very successful Kickstarter Campaign.)

Split Profit to be discussed through email.

Please Contact me through either:

Email: W.aryitey(at)gmail.com

or

Message me through a private message up on this website.

Good Luck!

• Well you aren't allowed to post links at the moment, but it would be great to see how your art looks, to get a feeling of how an animation should look like. (Level of Details)

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Well you aren't allowed to post links at the moment, but it would be great to see how your art looks, to get a feeling of how an animation should look like. (Level of Details)

This is basically what i've been working on for the past 3 days.

Not just a mock-up. Player can go through basic movement, shooting etc.

What i also need is someone who's fairly experienced with construct 2.

I've been wanting to learn how to make cutscenes, level transitions and obtaining items at specific parts of the game.

• Hi.

I am a software engineer, developer and C2 developer, this is a game created using C2: , the art was designed by my brother who is a grap designer, you could be interested in my job or my brother´s pm me.

• PM me this is my portfolio http://f-fman.wix.com/portfolio-ffman22

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)