[PAID] Need developer for dress up game

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
From the Asset Store
Create your perfect anime character. Make a screenshot and use it as your avatar.
  • Professional artist requires the help of a talented and friendly developer to build a dress up game.

We're looking to have a dress up game made with the intended audience being parents of young children and toddlers.

The art assets are currently at about 50% completion and the artist has previous experience on multiple dress up style games.

The artist must be able to update on their own with a new sprite sheet or folders where they can upload new assets(i.e. new eye assets).

The game must create a png at the end, and must also create a file or some method of finding what assets were chosen by the player after the fact(i.e a text doc that lists assets chosen). We have a couple rough ideas of how to handle this but we're looking for a developer who would really knows how to do what we need.

Players will choose what part of the body to customize then choose from a grid of assets. There won't be any drag and drop, just click which assets you prefer.

First choice will be body shape, then we customize the other assets over top. Choices(about 15-20 each) will be for eyes, hair, face shape, nose, mouth, eyebrows, extras(like glasses)

and a wardrobe button(only 3 choices here).

Please reply here or email Cynthia at for more information on this project. Please pitch your budget and estimated amount of time to complete.

Thanks

-24 on behalf of Cynthia from Toyboat Studios

• Hey I could do some work for you. This seems like a nice little project, and I've had a good amount of experience in Construct 2, if I haven't released any finished projects yet. How about I get started on it right away, do a little bit, and if you like how it's going, we can decide payment then?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Good morning,

I am free to have a conversation with you by email about your Development requirements. I have most recently been working on 'eSports Manager' which has included a system for building your own Team Logo using layers -- it looks similar to what you might need here.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CsdalHVWAAApqnw.jpg

Please PM me on here for more information.

Thanks!

• Thanks for the replies! I was just in touch with Cynthia and she has found someone to work with.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)