[PAID] Looking for instant game help.

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
From the Asset Store
Game with complete Source-Code (Construct 3 / .c3p) + HTML5 Exported.
  • Hi I'm looking for some help making a turn based facebook instant game. I'm a fairly competent construct 3 developer but do to lack of documentation am having a very difficult time getting in to instant games so I am looking for someone who can provide me a basic turn based game skeleton.

• You'd get much better bang for your buck if you picked up a template like this one.

scirra.com/store/games-with-source/turn-based-rpg-template-1038

I haven't done much in that genre, but I played that template, and seems to work really well, for a start. It will still need a HUGE amount of work to make a game, because RPGs tend to have much more work involved than most games (like infinite runners), but if you do make one, make sure to link it on the forums, I'd love to see what you come up with.

• You'd get much better bang for your buck if you picked up a template like this one.

https://www.scirra.com/store/games-with-source/turn-based-rpg-template-1038

I haven't done much in that genre, but I played that template, and seems to work really well, for a start. It will still need a HUGE amount of work to make a game, because RPGs tend to have much more work involved than most games (like infinite runners), but if you do make one, make sure to link it on the forums, I'd love to see what you come up with.

Thanks but I'm not making an RPG, I'm trying to make an instant turn based game almost like words with friends or battle ship. I cannot figure out the instant plugin though and am looking for someone to provide me a little skeleton capx detailing how to send and retrieve moves, create an invite screen, etc. I'm hoping it will be fairly cheap, I'm not really looking for a game or full on framework.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I'm somewhat unfamiliar with "instant games".

Is that where you play a move and come back again later? Give me a bit of a better idea and I might be able to help you out.

• I'm somewhat unfamiliar with "instant games".

Is that where you play a move and come back again later? Give me a bit of a better idea and I might be able to help you out.

Thanks! That's not all instant games are but yes that is what I'm trying to do. After googling a bit it looks like the bits of the instant sdk to make turn based messenger games are not implemented in the construct 3 instant plugin. I'm not sure if what I want to do is possible at this point in time without a MAJOR undertaking and I'm not at a point where I can fund anything like that. I want to thank you but I'm pretty sure I'm going to have to close this offer.

edit: construct3.ideas.aha.io/ideas/C3-I-486

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)