[Paid, kinda]Plugin Request

0 favourites
  • 1 posts
  • Hello everyone,

I'm looking to get a Google maps "Get directions" plugin to be made... This would be used to make apps for small businesses mostly, but could be used in a wide range of other places...

What I need: A "Find locations"/"Get directions" plugin so I can show people where they can find a location... (Be it a store or event) by address would be perfect... (just check some apps in the app store to get a idea of what I need...)

I really don't want this to be a closed plugin for only a select few to use, but for everyone to use, so I suggest that the maker of the plugin put it on the scirra store for $10? (or maybe more? idk)

I've wanted to make some templates for small businesses/app makers to use to make simple apps, so they would also need to buy the plugin...

I'll pay $20 up front for rights to use it in my games/apps, which I know isn't much, but I'm sure there would be a demand for it in the scirra store!

Thanks everyone for reading...

Justin

PS: If I forgot to mention something, or you have a question, please, just ask!

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)