PAID job for a developer on small job on iPad app

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
From the Asset Store
Various Bell Sounds (from small to huge) / 35 Unique Clips / 2:46 minutes of audio
  • Hi. I'm making an app that basically generates an illustrated flow chart. It is aimed at a particular company that demonstrates pieces of equipment to customers and will use the app to take photographs of the process and add notes.

Most of the work is done. I have a panel that adds elements to the canvas such as picture boxes, text boxes and captures photographs and adds them to sprites. It will then take snapshots of each page and add them to sprites ready for use.

My problem is getting the files out of the app. I was initially trying to make a PDF and save it to the device but in it's current state, jsPDF won't save the file on an iPAD. I also tried sending the dataURL from jsPDF to a browser to save it but it opens in the webview browser and you can't save from there.

I am open to suggestions. All I need is to get the screenshots (less than 10) out of the app to be emailed and printed. If they can be added to one document such as a PDF that would be great but I would settle for separate files if need be.

The app will always be connected to 3G when in use so using some sort of script on a server is an option.

If you have a reasonable suggestion and skill level please name your price.

• Also, Here is a tutorial on how to generate a pdf in phonegap

http://www.tricedesigns.com/2014/01/08/generating-pdf-inside-of-phonegap-apps/

• You'll need to save it to the cloud.

Dropbox perhaps.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hi. I'm making an app that basically generates an illustrated flow chart. It is aimed at a particular company that demonstrates pieces of equipment to customers and will use the app to take photographs of the process and add notes.

Most of the work is done. I have a panel that adds elements to the canvas such as picture boxes, text boxes and captures photographs and adds them to sprites. It will then take snapshots of each page and add them to sprites ready for use.

My problem is getting the files out of the app. I was initially trying to make a PDF and save it to the device but in it's current state, jsPDF won't save the file on an iPAD. I also tried sending the dataURL from jsPDF to a browser to save it but it opens in the webview browser and you can't save from there.

I am open to suggestions. All I need is to get the screenshots (less than 10) out of the app to be emailed and printed. If they can be added to one document such as a PDF that would be great but I would settle for separate files if need be.

The app will always be connected to 3G when in use so using some sort of script on a server is an option.

If you have a reasonable suggestion and skill level please name your price.

Hi,

I acn assist you with this requirement. Please add me ove $ ky pe: " cis.victor1 " and email me complete details " victor [dot] cisin10 [at] gm ail . coom

Thanks,

Victor

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)