[Paid and Free] Programmer will help with your C2/C3 code

6 favourites
From the Asset Store
A cool way for kids to write and practice English Alphabets
  • Hi dop2000, I sent you an email!

• Up!!!

• Hi,

I saw one of your tutorial here: howtoconstructdemos.com/physics-car-with-suspension

My question is.. how can you rotate the car in front and back using the left/right arrow? Like when you are in the air, to do a back-flip for example. Because of the joints(I think), I get many bugs on it.

Do you have an idea?

• StefanN Physics is a complex subject. That demo only covers the very basics. You can try applying torque to the car body, or vertical forces to wheels, but it may take a lot of experimenting.

Check out this tweet - this is the game prototype I helped to create, it took us several weeks to get the physics just right:

twitter.com/DavitMasia/status/1228610925307011072

Also, if you have any questions about my demos, please ask them in this topic:

construct.net/en/forum/construct-3/general-discussion-7/collection-demo-projects-149701

• Hi!

I have many years of programming experience and quite good at troubleshooting.

I can help to debug, optimize and fix your code in Construct 2 or Construct 3 project, or provide an advice if you are stuck with a complex task.

I am also available to work on small projects (up to several days).

If your question is about something relatively small and quick, I will do it for free.

Please contact me on email: doperst2006 (at) gmail.com

Stan.

Check out my super awesome game Doptrix, available on Google Play!

If I've helped you on this forum and you want to buy me a cup of coffee, you can do it here.

Email Sent for Game Inquiry

• Hi!

I have many years of programming experience and quite good at troubleshooting.

I can help to debug, optimize and fix your code in Construct 2 or Construct 3 project, or provide an advice if you are stuck with a complex task.

I am also available to work on small projects (up to several days).

If your question is about something relatively small and quick, I will do it for free.

Please contact me on email: doperst2006 (at) gmail.com

Stan.

Check out my super awesome game Doptrix, available on Google Play!

If I've helped you on this forum and you want to buy me a cup of coffee, you can do it here.

Can we make video chat in construct 3?

• ahmedsm There may be a plugin for video chat, but I haven't seen one. Try asking in the main forum.

• Hello,

I need to be able to turn ON and OFF the camera FLASHLIGHT on the back of devices that have them.

The Construct User Media Plug in does not include any functions for the camera FLASH..

I found some example Java Script that WORKS !!!

I am successfully able to control the camera FLASHLIGHT (ON and OFF) from within a web browser window.

However, if you read my post, I cannot control the java script from a button click within my Construct project..

I need to put a button or sprite button on my Construct project that can command the java script function..

I would prefer a simple PLUGIN called TORCH or something which would use the java script as a source starting

Point, and allow me to create On Clicked events.

• Check if TORCH is PRESENT

• TORCH ON

• TORCH OFF

Click here to view post..

construct.net/en/forum/construct-3/scripting-51/construct-button-execute-157054

Please let me know if you have a solution for my problem.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • dop2000 i've spotted a template that caught my eye - https://www.construct.net/en/game-assets/game-templates/random-level-generator-48

Can it's technique be applied to a tds game, i wonder?

And create not only a row, linear level. But also use array like composition?

In the demo i saw levels that go

1 2 3 4

But i want like

1 2

3 4

• NoSoul8 Technically, yes, the principle is similar. But of course you'll have to make some changes in the code.

In the simplest scenario you can create square/rectangular scenes of the same size. And then generate your map by filling a grid (say, 5x4) with random scenes.

However, completely random scenes may not work very well in a TDS game, for example you don't want a road in one scene to be blocked by a wall in an adjacent scene.

So another fairly easy solution is to build several random scenes for each portion of the map:

I am planning to make another version of this Level Generator template for top-down view games - for generating dungeons, terrains, racing tracks. But I don't know when will I have time to do this..

• dop2000 that sounds awesome!

If you'll make a version for tds games with that types tech you've described - fell free to ping me, i am very interested!

• dop2000

I have sent you an email!

• Hello

Can you help me with canvas drawing?

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)