[Paid] Character design needed

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
From the Asset Store
Game Development Student Workbook for Construct 2 & Construct 3.
  • Hi everyone.

I've been working on a game by my lonesome for the past few months and I'm looking for an artist who can help pull a character design out of my head and put him onto paper. I know what he looks like, I can see bit n' pieces of him, but I need you to help put it all together.

Basically what I need are some solid concept works of a single humanoid/human character in a flat shaded, hand drawn kind of style. The character has both realistic and semi-cartoony elements as well so keep that in mind. I might also have need of some reference sketches for 3D modelling later on but that's not important now. It's not a complicated design really, actually I imagine it would be a fairly simple character for someone who isn't me But I would like to work back and forth with you until we can hit on something...final.

I'm not a big studio or anything, I'm just a single guy working on a game while working a 9 to 5 job in the meantime, so keep that in mind when you send me your rates lol But honestly if I like your portfolio and I think you're the best person for the job I'll do everything within my power to meet your fees. And down the line I'll have need of more character designs for sure.

(I can only pay via PayPal btw)

Send me a few samples of your work including your standard rates if you would be so kind.

I'm not able to get on the Scirra Website as often as I'd like, so if you want to get ahold of me email is the best way for now.

Thanks all!

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Email sent!

• Kazan

Just wonder if you've found someone to finish your character design yet.

• RandomFellow Can you please mail me an alternative contact addresse ( don't have the points yet to PM ) ?

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)