Online Testing (Free Steam version)

0 favourites
  • 2 posts
From the Asset Store
Vintage steam pixels for your UI! 125 unique assets in a single pack!
  • EDIT: Someone has already reached out to help me with the online problem, but if you're interested in testing still, drop by the Discord. :)

Hey, guys!

I'm working on a game that should be releasing soon on Steam called ECON. The game is built using Construct 2.

I've played many times against people from various parts of the world using the online feature, but for some reason it was rejected from Steam because:

When creating a room the second player is unable to join, the host receives a message saying a second player left but they have not joined

I'm looking for people who are willing to organize a few online games (they take 5-10 minutes each, but all I need is a connection) in exchange for the Steam keys.

Furthermore, I'm willing to pay anyone who specializes in C2 online stuff to fix it.

Here's our Discord to server to help organize play!

Thanks a lot, guys! :)

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hi,

I feel that Our skills and experience on Game Development and Construct2 are a great fit for this position. Please feel free to contact me to arrange an interview.

Can you please reach me at below mentioned details. I will share more details of mine over an email.

Em-ail : karen.cis10paf@gmail.com

Reply Awaited.

BR

Karen

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)