Offering proofreading and editing services

0 favourites
  • 2 posts
  • Hello,

I'm offering proofreading and editing services for games. Spelling, grammar, and other language errors can be a nasty stain on an otherwise finely crafted game. Maybe you're not a native English speaker, maybe you are just more concerned with the numerous other aspects of making games, but if you feel like you need a professional to look through your game or promotional material to make sure they say exactly what you want them to say, I can help.

I can do anything from basic proofreading (spelling and grammar) to more comprehensive editing (word usage, structure, style, etc.) to helping you out with your game's story.

I'm a native English speaker, and currently a graduate student of English literature at the University of Amsterdam. I also dabble in making games myself, and though I would hardly call that industry experience, I do have some insight in both the textual needs and the production process of making games.

So if you want your game's text to be perfect, shoot me a pm, send me an email at jeremy [at] nativetweakers.com, or look me up on twitter You could try to contact me through carrier pigeon as well, but I think the other methods will probably be faster.

If you'd like to know more you can visit my website: nativetweakers.com.

Thanks for reading,

Jeremy Oduber

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • This was a fun read!

You are the first of such sevice I've seen here.

I do hope you get some business from here.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)