PAID HTML5 GAME JAM
August 15th and 16th 2015 (That's a Saturday and Sunday)
Queens New York
Hey there! I am producing a concept trailer for a documentary series centered around game jams. I need people to participate in an HTML5 48 hour game jam. This trailer is NOT FOR BROADCAST.
Each team chosen to participate will receive $100 as a stipend to participate. Winning team will receive an additional $250.
The game jam will take place on site in Astoria, Queens, New York so you must be local to the area.
IMPORTANT THINGS TO KNOW
1. Teams MUST consist of 2 or more participants.
2. Final games must be in HTML5. You can use whatever type of engine you want to get there.
3. Final games are entirely your property.
4. You will be on camera and interviewed about your process.
5. This footage will never be used for broadcast and will only be used to show people what the format of a larger production will be.
6. Shoot will take place Saturday and Sunday August 15th and 16th 2015. Each day the shoot will be from 10 am to 4 pm. There will be catering provided.
HOW TO ENTER
Send an email to “info at supremerobot dot com” and be sure to include ALL of the following information:
1. Your name and phone number.
2. A short bio about yourself.
3. Names and short bios about your teammates.
4. A paragraph or two about your philosophy on game making.
5. A link to a game you have previously made.
You will be contacted for an interview if we are interested.
If you have any questions please feel free to email “info at supremerobot dot com”.
Thanks and good luck!