Need a Team making a big game like little big planet

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
Make your own platformer for both the web and mobile easy with this Santas Platformer Template, FULLY DOCUMENTED

Need a Team making a big game like little big planet

Need people that no how to make a shop system invventory system and a login system and i need designers

What will you bring to the table?

Not shit its either u wanna be on the team or not this game is gunna make money :3

Good luck..... #justsayin

Not shit its either u wanna be on the team or not this game is gunna make money :3

So what you're saying in response to my question is you want me to make the game for you. Because you can't do nothing. And i must either be on board with that, or not because this game is going to make money.

My response is fat chance. When hell freezes over.

I asked a valid question: What will you bring to the table? I know you can't program. I know you can't design. So my question was valid. If I have to do the programming and design then what are you going to do???

This is not the way asking people. You need to give more info about yourself, more about your concept etc.

This topic has been continued Here

Sidenote: not good to spam board with multiple topics on same thing.

OMFG people did i say i needed u to do all my work no maybe some help here and there like everyone else so please stop saying im geting people to help me aka to build the game for me cus there not gunna have have made the most of the game already

OMFG people did i say i needed u to do all my work no maybe some help here and there like everyone else so please stop saying im geting people to help me aka to build the game for me cus there not gunna have have made the most of the game already

Is the game going to be done in C2?

You made a most of the big game in 5 days?

Your account is 5 days old.

Your topics suggests that you can't even do the most basic of tasks with Construct 2

Your topics show ZERO work ethic

You have free C2 version, personal, or business?

You say you have made most of the game - How did you do a couple thousand event game in under 100 events?

Please understand, I am saying exactly what I see.

i have cracked c2 :3

I know - that is why I reported you awhile ago.

No one can afford to work with someone with cracked version because they stand to lose money/credibility/ etc tec when unlicensed software is introduced and that isn't even considering if legal action is taken.

Seriously, could the admins just kick/ban this moron kota? He's wasting everybody's time, forum space (and even Air, IMHO) and should not be around at all.

People who "crack" Construct 2 are leeches. For one, it shows you have no interest in actually committing time or money to your project so why would anyone want to work with you or help you solve problems? Two, if you are stealing software, what else will you steal? Art/Sound assets? Company Shares? You can't be trusted.

Either pay for the program or get out of here.

Wow. This poor child is an idiot.

Kota please grow up.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads

If your vision so exceeds your ability, then look to something closer.

Very appropriate sig - n1

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)