Need help for a TCG

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
From the Asset Store
Game with complete Source-Code (Construct 3 / .c3p) + HTML5 Exported.
  • Hello everyone

So here I am french, I come from an artistic community (audio & visual), I work regularly with many illustrators, and now i'm finishing my first prototype board game, with real cards, real pad etc. Now, I would like to try to develop this card game digitaly, online.

I have strictly no skill in dev but I would like to offer this little game (fast and fun) a digital dimension, online, multiplayer (I made a website with wix to expose some elements of the game (still in progress).

I do not know the level of difficulty that this kind of work requires (with a collection, deck editor, market etc.) and I think a pro developer must be too expensive for me, so I would like to learn by myself, but the best should be to make this game with a main developper.

Finaly everything is ready (music, art, gameplay, cards etc.), it let only the pure developpment.

If you would like help, we could talk here or by discord about details : Rover#1114

Sorry for my english, I hope you will like this concept.

Thank you everyone !

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hello,

I can help you so If you are interested don't hesitate to contact me via email:

odiusfly [at] hotmail [dot] com

You can visit my website to learn more about me, see my games and more:

odiusfly.com

Thanks in advance,

Kyriakos

odiusfly.com

• Hello, I'm still searching :)

Thank you

• Hi Ibolt, I would be happy to help you.

I have sent you a friendship request on Discord.

Thanks

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)