Need Developer [Paid]

0 favourites
  • 8 posts
  • Instead of make a big description of my game, I will put here the demo: http://j.mp/ninjasdemo-01

The game is called "Ninjas of Portuguese" and is a educational game that aims to be a tool for education, creating a different way to motivate students, as well assisting teachers to teach. But of course, without being annoying like most of the "educational games" that we are accustomed to see.

As you can see, the game is inspired on Fruit Ninja, but focused for students who are still learning the grammar of Portuguese. The difference when compared with Fruit Ninja, is that the students need to read a command to know what needs to be done to gain points. For example, one of the commands is that the student needs to cut only the verbs that are jumping on the screen, if the student cut a word that is not verb, he loses a life.

And is that exactly what I need a developer for. I need someone capable to create an array that can get the a list on a .txt with more than a thousand words (of my choice) and those words need to appear randomly on the game. This .txt needs to have the word and a area where I can specify if the word is a "verb" or not. I also want to be able to expand this, like using adjectives and etc.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Not trying to ruin work for anyone, but here are some quick tutorials that might enlighten you to do it on your own.

What would be very useful for you is the Array object, here is how to fill an array with random values:

scirra.com/tutorials/360/generating-a-random-tile-map

If you are using the node web-kit, you can save and load an array with a .json file.

Simply save an array to a text file to see the .json format, then you can use any text editor to add to it.

The Dictionary has some really useful commands as well , you may want to use a dictionary rather than an array.

If you would rather not do this yourself, I would be willing to do it for a $25 credit on Steam, bitcoin or Dwolla.

• Not trying to ruin work for anyone, but here are some quick tutorials that might enlighten you to do it on your own.

What would be very useful for you is the Array object, here is how to fill an array with random values:

https://www.scirra.com/tutorials/360/generating-a-random-tile-map

If you are using the node web-kit, you can save and load an array with a .json file.

Simply save an array to a text file to see the .json format, then you can use any text editor to add to it.

The Dictionary has some really useful commands as well , you may want to use a dictionary rather than an array.

If you would rather not do this yourself, I would be willing to do it for a $25 credit on Steam, bitcoin or Dwolla.

I've sent you a PM, joejoe!

• Hey Did you receive my PM? Still want this job?

Waiting for your response, best regards!

• just noticed all my backed up PM's.

Sorry, I sent you a PM....

This job is still open.

• Up. Job is still open.

• Well I can do the job based on what you outlined in the the OP. You can PM me to negotiate further if you want or is still open.

I'm surprised it's still open.

• Well I can do the job based on what you outlined in the the OP. You can PM me to negotiate further if you want or is still open.

I'm surprised it's still open.

Just PMed you, man! Thanks for answering :)

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)