Need BIZ partner to develop games

0 favourites
  • 7 posts
From the Asset Store
Easily generate many levels from a set of pre-built scenes (Construct 3 template)
  • Hello,

I am developing several games and need to find a

business partner to co-develop 50/50.

I need a partner who is experienced in game programming

for HTML5 using Construct 2, and publishing to iOS.

Please contact me if you would like to start a new

company from the ground floor.

Michael Balistreri

• What are the requirements, are there Age restrictions? How will you communicate to your co-workers, do you have a file transfer system set up, how will you communicate invoice payments to your co-workers so you can split profits evenly, and lastly what is the payment method?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Do you have any talents , are you an artist or a programmer ? Could you show us some of your work ?

• Do you have... THE CASH ???-!!!-??? < i can bring everything else to the party-- if so, P.M. me a.s.a.p. >

kind regards, mark-p.

redflagmobile.com

• Sorry I haven't got back with you guys on this posting, I've been working on several projects

that needed immediate attention.

Anyway, contact me direct for more details, I'm looking for a partner, not an employee..

This would be an opportunity to be a full partner and receive a percentage of sales.

To answer your question White Claws, I am both an artist and a programmer, but I'm an

electronic engineer by trade and I've been programming Windows based applications

for many years. I'm also a bass player, drummer, and song writer.

I am currently closing a deal to develop an unrelated business APP and I am looking for

a partner who can take the game concept that I have already developed and programmed,

and help to finalize it. As I programmed the game, I realized that I need somebody who

can help me debug, and publish the game for mobile devices.

Basically, the game I developed is designed and tested as a WEB BASED Game and I've had

alot of trouble getting it to work properly on the iPad for example. Weird bugs that don't make

sense, but I'm more of a Windows guy and not an Apple guy. To be honest, I find the Apple

development process very restrictive and I get angry trying to work with it.

Anyway, my e mail is

Contact me direct for more details if anyone is interested.

• Can't post the email address..

I got blocked...

• balistreri

DOT

nick

at

gmail

DOT

com

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)