Need a team for a 2d fighting game based off my comic book franchises

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
From the Asset Store
A well commented fighting game template to learn from or use as a base for your own game!
  • Hi all! My name is Matthew Culley, founder of Akeld Comics. I don't expect you to know the name yet, as we haven't actually released any comic books yet, but our first book will be coming out next month. Our first two projects, called Neuron and Wake Walkers respectively, are superhero comics. The first is about a young Air Force pilot who develops superpowers after an emergency brain surgery. The second is about a superhero team of cryptids, led by Mothman. I would like to take these characters and a few others from some of our other franchises and create a 2d fighting game in the same vein as Marvel VS Capcom or X Men vs Street Fighter. We have a programmer already, but are in need of a Project Lead who has experience with previous projects to help manage the team, a pixel artist with experience in replicating the styles of mid to late 90s 2d fighting games such as King of Fighters or the games mentioned above, a sound designer/music composer who is experienced with chiptune, and a concept artist.

The initial budget for the project is 6000 USD. We are planning a Kickstarter to ask for an additional 6K once we get the game to approximately 60% completion. We will be working on a very tight schedule, with only about 15 months to get the game completed and ready for release.

Please feel free to send me a PM if you need more information.

• Very interesting, please contact me by email: nguyenquocdong2009nop@gmail.com.

Then we can discuss further.

Thank you!

• Hello,

I can help you with the game you need.

If you are interested don't hesitate to contact me via email:

odiusfly [at] hotmail [dot] com

Thanks in advance,

Kyriakos

odiusfly.com

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hi,

Hope you are doing good.

I have checked the requirement and would be happy to help. You can add me on Sky–pe: gabrielxgu@cisinlabs.com or inbox me at gabriel.cisin10xgu@gmail.com to discuss more.

I’ll be delighted to receive your reply mail!

Regards

Gabriel A.

M: +1-347-960-4171

• Hello Matthew,

Your project sounds interesting!

If you're still looking for an artist I would like to help you with your game.

I leave my mail and web site below,

azpiroz.sol(at)gmail.com

solazpiroz.weebly.com

Thanks for your time!

Sol.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)