Looking for someone to commission for 2d polished game art

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
From the Asset Store
2d mushroom sprite 2d game character enmy sprite game art
  • Hello everyone, I am looking for someone to commission who would be able to make some 2d game art for my game. I have already made the game, but the current graphics do not look as polished/modern as I would like. I have linked some photos of a range of what I am looking for.

If anyone is capable of creating graphics like this, please send me a message as well as a portfolio so we can further discuss more details and what I am specifically looking for. Thank you.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hello, My name is Esteban Moreno and i am a selftaugth concept artist and designer from argentina. Art is my passion and i work with different traditional and digital techniques. I enjoy to design different kinds of humanoids, creatures and characters.I love challenges, so i expect to learn something new with each piece i make. Im an expert with aliens and fantasy stuff.I have experience with video game development teams, and also with fantasy books authors. Here are some samples of my works:

artstation.com/artist/estebanm

behance.net/morenoeste34cb

Kind regards

EstebanMoreno

• Hi there,

I would love to work with you on this project,

Is there an email address i can contact you on?

Or could you send me an email at ,

So i can send you some portfolios and quotes

Look forward to hearing from you!

Daniel

WRGFX

• Hello. I am a developer and Artist. I would be a great fit for your project. I am available for freelance work and can be contacted at:

developer89[at]games1up[dot]com

my portfolio can be viewed here:

https://www.behance.net/calvincoxjbf07

my website is:

http://games1up.com/

Calvin Cox Jr

Games1up.com

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)