Looking somebody with Nintendo Dev Kit in The Netherlands

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
From the Asset Store
A comprehensive template for making open-world action/platformer games.
  • Looking somebody with Nintendo Dev Kit in The Netherlands, to team-up developing games for the console, nearby Alkmaar would be great.

• Hey,

I am Menno 15 years old and i life in Schagen!

I dont have a Nintendo dev kit BUT i do have a lot of ideas.

contact me on this email

freezegamesdevist@gmailcom

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I have a Nintendo Wii U dev kit located in the United States. contact me at if you are looking for a publishing partner.

-Mike

• I have a Nintendo Wii U dev kit located in the United States. contact me at if you are looking for a publishing partner.

-Mike

Thanks for the offer Mike, I'm looking for a buddy to work together and make games to publish on the console, it's better to do that face to face instead internet. Still thanks for the offer.

• Looking somebody with Nintendo Dev Kit in The Netherlands, to team-up developing games for the console, nearby Alkmaar would be great.

Hello there, welcome aboard!

I'm Dutch, located in Amsterdam, and working on a game for Wii U. I'm a one-man team and acquired a dev kit, but I kinda focus on going solo and figuring that all out. It's not easy, but I love it.

So I'm not the one to team-up with, although, I'm always happy to get to know more devs in the "neighbourhood", grow a bit of a Dutch dev network and perhaps share some experiences from time to time.

Feel free to send me a message if you have any questions. Can't guarantee I can answer Nintendo related specifics (NDA and stuff), but anyway, happy to help - for what it's worth..

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)