Looking for a programmer to help make a game

0 favourites
  • 6 posts
From the Asset Store
Game with complete Source-Code (Construct 3 / .c3p) + HTML5 Exported.
  • Hello, I am new to construct 2 and don't have the programming ability to make a polished game yet. I have started making a fighting game with classic NES characters, similar to Super Smash Brothers. I have finished the Castlevania stage and most of Simon Belmont's moveset. I know what the rest of the game should look like but I am simply not good enough to do it myself. Please reply if you're interested.

• it's a paid work? if yes i'm interested please, to send you my portfolio n.n

• TheNoobHunter

Can you draw Sprites or make simple animation effects? If yes, I can help you with most of your issues concerning C2 for exhange, if not, I can answer your questions when I will be completely free.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • TheNoobHunter

Can you draw Sprites or make simple animation effects? If yes, I can help you with most of your issues concerning C2 for exhange, if not, I can answer your questions when I will be completely free.

The game I'm making doesn't require much in the way of drawing sprites since most character sprite sheets will be taken straight from their respective game.

• I'd be willing to help. I'm relatively new to C2 but I already understand it 90% because I have plenty of coding experience in Java.

• I'd be willing to help. I'm relatively new to C2 but I already understand it 90% because I have plenty of coding experience in Java.

So, where do we start?

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)