Looking for programmer to help me out on my project { Paid }

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
From the Asset Store
Game with complete Source-Code (Construct 3 / .c3p) + HTML5 Exported.
  • Hi,

So I'm currently still working on all my art but wanna make a headstart for the programming side of things of the game

I can make the main character move in all directions and that's about it as far my programming skills go

the game is a top-down Twin-Stick shooter very similar to ''Geometry Wars'' but very much simplified and without all the bells and whistles

The game will be published on IOS & Android platforms so will need touch controls and a leaderboard

A quick game that has a start button and a high score very much like ''flappy bird'' but in a top-down shooter universe with 1 map and just a handful of enemies

since I still need some time to finish and wrap up my artwork I would appreciate some rough estimation of the cost and time schedule to make a game like this happen

Ohh and the game will be done in pixel art.

Best Regards

• Hi,

So I'm currently still working on all my art but wanna make a headstart for the programming side of things of the game

I can make the main character move in all directions and that's about it as far my programming skills go

the game is a top-down Twin-Stick shooter very similar to ''Geometry Wars'' but very much simplified and without all the bells and whistles

The game will be published on IOS & Android platforms so will need touch controls and a leaderboard

A quick game that has a start button and a high score very much like ''flappy bird'' but in a top-down shooter universe with 1 map and just a handful of enemies

since I still need some time to finish and wrap up my artwork I would appreciate some rough estimation of the cost and time schedule to make a game like this happen

Ohh and the game will be done in pixel art.

Best Regards

hi, what's your badget?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • > Hi,

>

> So I'm currently still working on all my art but wanna make a headstart for the programming side of things of the game

>

> I can make the main character move in all directions and that's about it as far my programming skills go

> the game is a top-down Twin-Stick shooter very similar to ''Geometry Wars'' but very much simplified and without all the bells and whistles

>

> The game will be published on IOS & Android platforms so will need touch controls and a leaderboard

> A quick game that has a start button and a high score very much like ''flappy bird'' but in a top-down shooter universe with 1 map and just a handful of enemies

>

> since I still need some time to finish and wrap up my artwork I would appreciate some rough estimation of the cost and time schedule to make a game like this happen

>

> Ohh and the game will be done in pixel art.

>

> Best Regards

>

hi, what's your badget?

Budget is not really a problem i have to be honest. Of course, i don't have thousands to spend on this project but let's say around 500,- , that was what i had in mind. But like I mentioned in the post if I would only know what it would roughly cost to program this it would help me with the overall picture. Artwork and sound design and everything else will be done on my part so what am i looking at..

• Hi,

Hope you are doing well.

I saw your requirement. I am a experience person for your problem and I would love to work with you with this. Please connect me here so that we can discuss further.

Also, add me on Skype: cis.am4 to discuss this more and take it further.

Looking forward for your response.

Regards,

Hayden

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)