Looking for pHp, and Java Web Developer.

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
From the Asset Store
Paypal PHP Supports multiple platforms, Web/html5 Android, IOS. (Including storing transaction data)
  • Wanted:

Java, and Php level novice to expert +10 fire damage.

Pluses:

Experience with Unity, Construct 2, Blender game engine, M.A.M.E., Linux, Amiga Kickstarter, Server administration.

Duties:

Help create a backend for HTML5 and Java online games from scratch. There are some simple guidelines from the game engine?s for you to follow.

Maintain web-site.

Public relations. Watch the forums and message boards, so fans do not feel abandoned.

Promotion. By posting screen-shots and videos on YouTube, Facebook, various game sites.

Not-Wanted:

A supervisor. Mentor. Spiritual advisers. Someone constantly telling me their ideas. I don?t have much time to do this. Every second is golden to me right now.

Pay 25% profit share. (obviously, restrictions will apply in contract, like all contracts.)

Me:

I am a grumpy 40 year old. I have been a professional designer and professional artist in the past. I am trying to start something new in game-ing. I have had some of these ideas since I was a small kid watching the other kids play games in the arcade. I do not have time to make games and do all of the PR work at the same time.

If you folks are wondering if I am up to PAR for this task, here is something I whipped up in about 4 full days using Blender, Gimp, Inkscape, Construct 2, and Audacity (with pre-made samples).

warlocks-reign.com/games/AI-demo/index.html

That was just a test to see how far I can push the C2 engine in Chrome. I still have not found the limit! The humanoid model was already made, with some simple animations before I started.

I will be posting this on a few other forums tonight, so I will probably not be able to answer your questions until the morning.

Send a personal message to me on this forum, or post your details here.

I should have all of my email addresses fixed tonight, so I will have a direct email for you tomorrow.

There will be a cash job immediately for the chosen one.

• To avoid confusion, Java isn't Javascript

• Ah thanks for pointing that out Joannesalfa. :)

I was not confused, just in a hurry. I got it right in the first instance, but the second one I must have been thinking of something else, and not what I was typing.

Thanks for the help :)

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Firefox has problems with HTML5 and some sound formats (they might cut in and out.)

Sorry sir, wrong assertion.

If you check for errors in your browser executing the game in Firefox, you'll see it can't load the sounds because of the wrong MIME type of your server.

Firefox is stricter than chrome, but audio works as intended.

It's just an issue on your end with the configuration, fix it and sound should work just as fine as in Chrome.

Good luck in your search for people helping on your projects.

• Firefox is stricter than chrome, but audio works as intended.

It's just an issue on your end with the configuration, fix it and sound should work just as fine as in Chrome.

Good luck in your search for people helping on your projects.

You just made my night! Thank you very much!!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)