Looking for a partner

0 favourites
  • 1 posts
  • I have an app based on my daytime job, currently available on the Play store. I have taken best practices for bed bug treatments and placed them into a mobile app. I've received positive feedback on the content of my app, but the UI is in need of some tlc.

I want to redesign the app from the ground up with UI as a major part of the design. I also want to add extra functionality such as adding multi language support. A few other features as well, but I can add those. I really need the help with UI and maybe a translation or two.

I cant really offer any upfront payment but I am willing to offer profit sharing once published. There is a worldwide epidemic of bedbugs happening at the moment, so the potential user base is massive. This could be a paid app, subscription model, ad revenue app, or we could make it and sell skins of it to pest control companies or housing authorities. I'm open to that, but I want to focus on rebuilding the app first. Make it pretty and functional first.

Anyways, heres the app in its current state.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=tech.h1k3.bbtreat

If you are interested, please let me know.

Have a great day

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)