Looking for games to license

0 favourites
  • 14 posts
From the Asset Store
A space themed game with high quality 2D graphics and addictive music that provide hours of fun
  • Hi,

I am looking to license some games. If you've created a killer game and you're interested in licensing it please drop me a line with the link and how much you want.

I'm only looking for well put together, engaging, bug free games, not simple games like 'here's a physics test' etc.

Thanks

Mark

• Hi,

I am looking to license some games. If you've created a killer game and you're interested in licensing it please drop me a line with the link and how much you want.

I'm only looking for well put together, engaging, bug free games, not simple games like 'here's a physics test' etc.

Thanks

Mark

I'm sure spamming the same message in multiple forums will get you exactly what you're looking for.

Kyatric, want to deal w/ this?

• I was unsure if the request would be seen by all, as one is for Construct 3 dev, the other for Construct 2, and the other was for game publishing, so all of these were relevant to the post. It wasn't spammed, I only placed this into 3 categories where it appeared to be relevant

• Hi,

Thanks

Mark

you post this post everywhere but in the right section which is this one here >job offers

id suggest remove ur other posts.

• Job Offers looks like it's for people looking for developers (which I am currently not as I have somebody).

I would have thought GENERAL and PUBLISHING would be more appropriate

If I post into JOB OFFERS only, it'll only be seen by people looking to do contract work, unless I'm missing something?

• Job Offers looks like it's for people looking for developers (which I am currently not as I have somebody).

I would have thought GENERAL and PUBLISHING would be more appropriate

If I post into JOB OFFERS only, it'll only be seen by people looking to do contract work, unless I'm missing something?

Edited: you are asking people to give you games already made in exchange of money = job offer /deal ... and yes, if anyone is interested in taking this deal, will check that page, we all do when we are searching for jobs/ money oportunities. posting buy/sell request in a random category in forum will just get u suspended.

and no this is not general/publishing or distribution, publishing and distribution implies you will help the game developer to publish and distribute its game under your company name or developers studio name for a % fee from games income, while he keeps the developer rights, where you are offering money for 100% royalty free license purchase, which is a job offer, purchasing products.

Note* my bad i was replying to 2 people in same time... and i typed the message thinking at a plugin development offer, instead of your game purchasing offer...

newt said your behavior of posting same topic in different categories in forum is a straight up fake spam/exposure spam scheme, he didn't said nothing about ur offer.

markaspirenet also there is no reason to reply to your own messages 3 times, you can post a long message as i did responding to all in this page in 1 reply. Moderator announced anyway!

• Clearly this is fake spam.

• I think you misread my post. I'm not looking for somebody to create a plug-in.

I'm looking for connect with anybody that has created a game(s) and is looking to license it, which is why I placed the post in GENERAL, as well as COMPLETED CREATIONS and DISTRIBUTION AND PUBLISHING. These categories appear to be the areas where users with finalized games would most likely be posting.

• newt I'm not sure why you call it fake spam, because I posted in several categories which I believed were appropriate?

As per the post, I'm looking to license finished games. What's fake about that? I've already opened up a dialog with one person in here from these posts who has 100 games that he's interested in licensing.

• Ok, you can license my game. Send me $1mio and I send you a zipfile in an email.

• fredriksthlm I'm thinking that's a little over budget.

I have licensed (Extended license) almost 40 games from multiple developers through CodeCanyon. I'm hazzarding a guess that not everybody is listing their C2 games on CodeCanyon which is why I reached out in here.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • No reason for so many duplicate posts, so I've locked the others.

Also, moved to Job Offers so it can be generic for the forum.

• Hi , I have good games , how to contact you ?

my email -

• I have sent you an email

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)