Looking for demo to be built

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
Demo Game Multiplayer Online with member registration system
  • I need a demo of a game to teach coding.

Eventually the game will have 10 levels of 10 coding challenges.

For an example of what I am looking for please view:

thefoos

scratchjr

studio dot code dot org /s/course1

The main feature is that students control a character by dragging in code blocks. Through this they will learn the basics of coding.

Characters can be stock,the game will be designed for children who can't read yet. So ages 4-6.

I would like to have a demo that I can show to perspective clients.

If this goes well, I need to develop further levels and further games that will teach the basics of programming using blockly codes, and then one teaching game design.

Thanks

Jeff

• I sent you a PM

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Greetings fellow Teacher. I would like to take your offer but a few things are a little vague.

"I would like to have a demo that I can show to perspective clients."

Will this happen before or after you pay the programmer? Also, how much of the royalties are you planning on sharing with the programmer, after you re-sale their work? Is there a chance that it wont sell, and the programmer will not be payed?

"I need a demo of a game to teach coding"

Well, it actually looks like you are making it for re-sale and profit. You clearly state that you will be re-selling this work to other clients, not for your "students" benefit at all. It looks like you will be the only one to benefit from this. ( am I wrong? My English is really bad.)

"If this goes well, I need to develop further levels and further games that will teach the basics of programming using blockly codes, and then one teaching game design."

If it is a paying gig, then it sounds really great! Do you already have potential buyers? Or are you developing a prototype for an investor?

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)