Little Composers needs intermediate freelance programmers!

0 favourites
  • 1 posts
From the Asset Store
Help the cute broccoli to get past all obstacles in his way!
  • UPDATE!

What a great community C2 has! I got four quality replies, including a late submission posted after this update/notice and have contacted them all.

The post bellow has generated some amazing talent.

I have everything and everyone I need now and we are already working on some very exciting stuff.

I am very excited to show the fruits of our labour soon and even more excited to provide amazing educational apps for creative children.

// Original post bellow

Hi,

after evaluating C2 for a few days, I have decided to stop developing Flash apps and move everything to C2 to produce HTML5 based learning apps for LittleComposers.com

I spend most of my time recording/editing audio or working on new YouTube videos and therefore would be open to taking on a few freelance programmers who know how to optimize the logic part of the apps.

If you have a C2 license and an interest in working on children's programs please get in touch with me.

You can do this ether at the http://LittleComposers.com site via the contact form or private msg me.

If you have questions, and I assume you do, please post them bellow.

This is a low key gig, no stress, no pressure .... just some creative fun that pays some money via PayPal.

Please think it over and if you want to give it a try, then we should talk about it.

Cheers,

V

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)