Jobs Wanted

0 favourites
  • 9 posts
  • I need help with my next Halloween game wherein you're a ghost platforming through graveyards, haunted houses, pyramids, vampire castles, witchy forests, castles and dungeons for your lost candy, up against ghost hunters, townsfolk, and monsters. Jobs wanted:

Artist: create sprites, text, and backgrounds

Level designer: layout the levels and enemy placements

Musician: create music and sounds

I can pay, but I don't use online transfer services like Paypal. Here's why. If you're willing to get paid or volunteer or just lend a hand, please reply or send me a PM :)

• Hi,

My name is Wilbur Smith Jr, willing to lend a hand on some stuff for your project. I am a 2D artist who mostly does assets/characters. Here is a sample of some of my work.

wilbursmith.crevado.com

Let me know more about who you have working with you or what art style you have going so far. It would be best if you e-mailed me back

whoishoochcch@gmail.com

or skype me wilnerr

Okay thanks for your time.

• Hey there, I can do the music. Here is a short portfolio of my work. soundcloud.com/a-i-tyler

I'm also a trained audio engineer so if you need sound effects, I've got your back on that too. Email me at tylerosgoodmusiccch@gmail.com

Hope to hear from you soon.

Peace,

Tyler

• HELLO! if u still looking for music composer

Let me know if u interesting pitanimeumr@mail.ru (i will send u my exmaples)

• HELLO! if u still looking for music composer

Let me know if u interesting pitanimeumr@mail.ru (i will send u my exmaples)

Hello!

I'm not looking for a musician anymore, but feel free to share your examples in a new thread so people can commission you :)

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Thanks for the PayPal warning. They took a huge chunk or a $500 commission I received earlier this summer.

• Thanks for the PayPal warning. They took a huge chunk or a $500 commission I received earlier this summer.

You're welcome, and I hope you get your money!

• Hello Earth People

Half human half squid here,

Beings with a full human chip call me by the name Raul Fernandez. I'm a creative music producer from a place you probably haven't set foot on and I'm eager to set tentacles out of, Dominican Republic. We don't have much of your kind here, and by your kind I mean AWESOMENESS MAKERS. That's why, as a half squid on a stranded half island I was forced to try and make contact with you and offer my services. Before I continue in what can be read as a quite annoying or quite amusing message, let yourself be witness to some audiogasmic purity :

soundcloud(dot)com/halfsquid

(my soundcloud)

soundcloud(dot)com/submarinodemadera

(my studios soundcloud)

submarinodemadera(dot)com

(official studio website)

soundcloud(dot)com/calamartransformer

(one of my musical projects)

Feel free to never wash those ears again!!! : p

Now as to why I'm here trying to make contact. I own my own submarine, and by submarine I mean my own recording studio. I have been working in the past few years with musicians and artists, but I am trying to get into gaming. Just in case you are wondering, I have worked on short films, local radio and TV ads, as well as some low budget mobile games. So I do have some experience in the field and am well aware of the process, even more importantly, totally capable of delivering in all aspects of it. I am NOT looking for mountains of cash (though I do expect to get paid), I am NOT looking for fame (though I do expect to be credited). But mostly what I'm looking for is an opportunity to showcase what I can do within an area I'm truly passionate about and maybe with this, establish ongoing work with you. HOPE you can help me there.

If you need any music background, soundscapes, SFX or even voice overs. Take a chance and by that give me one. You won't regret it.

BLESS

Raul Fernandez

• I may be a little too late to the game, but if you need help with the art side, I've been opening discounted commissions for the last month or so, and am thinking about posting some cheap $5-10 a frame sprite commissions, too. Couldn't hurt to have a splash screen or two from another artist to give the game a more professional look.

Great for splash screens.

Sprites, tiles, and backgrounds.

Check out my deviantart page if you're interested! Thanks! http://randomfellow.deviantart.com/

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)