Job offer: Create a 'build a face' game

0 favourites
  • 2 posts
From the Asset Store
Fully commented source code/event sheet & sprites to create a space shooter game
  • We would like to create a game where users can choose from a library of facial features i.e. eyes, noses, mouth, chin, hair etc. to put together so that it forms a 'complete' face like you would in a police composite.

We already have all of the facial feature 'assets', at a rough guess there are 10-15 assets per facial feature.

The game will be embedded on our website and it must be mobile responsive.

Ideally, users will be able to take a 'snapshot' to share on Social Media but this part is not absolutely essential. In an even more ideal world, there would be an app version too but this is even less essential.

We will want to 100% own the game and host it on our servers etc. this game will potentially have many thousands of users as we have a high-traffic website so quality is very important.

I've spoken to the support team who reassures me this can be easily done in Construct so I'm keen to gauge:

1. How much this might cost, including any after-support if needed (we don't envisage there will be any really)
    2. How long this might take
    3. Your previous experience, a portfolio would be perfect
  • Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hello,

I can help you so If you are interested don't hesitate to contact me via email:

odiusfly [at] hotmail [dot] com

You can visit my website to learn more about me, see my games and more:

odiusfly.com

Thanks in advance,

Kyriakos

odiusfly.com

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)