Job: C2 Developer for Mobile Puzzle game

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
From the Asset Store
An amazing and interesting puzzle game for kids!
  • We are looking for someone to develop a puzzle game for children

example:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... idsAnimals

We dont need the graphics, just do a beta with basic buttons for then we can adapt the graphics. All we need is the game logic.(code)

Especially all the functions where the image is cutted in pieces to compose them later. (so we can add any kind of image, and the game makes it in the background) (any ideas regarding this issue, is more than welcome)

Please if you have android, download the game:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... idsAnimals

This is a good example of what we wanted (especially the part about how short the image in 4, 5 pieces for getting it back together)

If you have interest in the project, pls send me a private message with your previous game examples(to evaluate candidates) .

Thank you very much and greetings! (sorry for my basic english)

We paid by paypal or bank transfer.

• "Especially all the functions where the image is cutted in pieces to compose them later. (so we can add any kind of image, and the game makes it in the background) (any ideas regarding this issue, is more than welcome)"

This is usually (for good reasons) done in an external program.

Offcourse one could try to create this with blending and masks and everything, but it would not be very efficient and would look pretty bad in my opinion.

• Hi Bruno,

I'll write you a PM

"Especially all the functions where the image is cutted in pieces to compose them later. (so we can add any kind of image, and the game makes it in the background) (any ideas regarding this issue, is more than welcome)"

It can be achieved with an external custom editor without many problems

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • tx for letting me know!

ill check the pm

• 6bruno6 ... hv u checked my pm

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)