Do you want to introduce your game on my site for free?

0 favourites
  • 7 posts
From the Asset Store
A set of vector game assets contains ground tiles and several objects, used for creating platformer games
  • Hi all

I have recently launched a website inwhich i post some indie games (mostly sponsored) and indie games reviews/news.

1-I want you to know that i can post your games' promotional introduce on my site free of charge.

To do that you should;

* send your short/brief writing to me and i will post it with your name below

* send me a featured image which is 330x200 or higher (This is important)

* send me maximum of 2 pictures to be used below your writing; 640*360 or higher (You can pass this if you want but 2 pictures would be better than 0 in your article).

2-I can post your html5 games if you would like but i do not offer any earnings from them. Or if you already have a html5 game which is sponsored (like kongregate, armorgames...etc.) you can give me your embed so that i can post it free of charge. This way we will both benefit. All i need is an embed code for this. 330x200 or higher featured image is needed!

3-For any kickstarter you have in your mind, you can prepare an article and i can post it to spread the word and free of charge of course. 330x200 or higher featured image is needed!

4-If you have a game near to be completed i can post your article about it on the News section to spread the word. 330x200 or higher featured image is needed!

5-I am willing to swap site links if you have a website.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Nice Website Concept, I might used number 4 & 5

• Thanks a lot, i hope to post 3-5 reviews or news in a week i need to be patient until i get to some point people may gather and find some useful information

• where can i email you the text and screens about my game?

• It would be great if you send me mail in this site.

I think this would be the best for my friends in this community so i will choose your work easily and even publish your work as featured.

• piszozo

Maybe you should put your review site link in your forum signature. In you other post I had to find this thread to find you website address.

• piszozo

Maybe you should put your review site link in your forum signature. In you other post I had to find this thread to find you website address.

great idea

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)