I'm Not Awesome But I made this in 20 minutes. Half Life 2 Lost Coast

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
From the Asset Store
20 high-quality 2D monsters. This asset is perfect for a side scrolling game, or even a turn based RPG type game.
  • I always wanted to make this. So If you need simple things let me know.

I made it in a real hurry I wasn't I didn't have the time to refine it.

I make lots of things but I like to make things as low poly as possible for a challenge. I cropped this down from 1980x1080

Icon I made.

Also One of my goal is to make vector images of missing children. You see there image on the news and you just want to make it better for some reason coping mechanism I guess. I guess I'm weird.

• Also One of my goal is to make vector images of missing children. You see there image on the news and you just want to make it better for some reason coping mechanism I guess. I guess I'm weird.

Wut.

The art looks interesting though.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I used to watch a heck of a lot of CHills top Fifteen you tub scary and mystery, videos, and creepy pastas.

• >

> Also One of my goal is to make vector images of missing children. You see there image on the news and you just want to make it better for some reason coping mechanism I guess. I guess I'm weird.

Wut.

The art looks interesting though.

Also my friends young brother passed, and my nephew passed in the last couple years, And I took my friends brothers face book profile pic and made them a vector drawing of it for them. It's kind of like crotchet, nobody really wants it but they take it to be nice. I think I'm helping when probably not.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)