I'm hiring game developers around the globe

0 favourites
  • 9 posts
From the Asset Store
Like tourists, Travel around the world as fast as you can!
  • Hi, I'm the social networks recruiter at Netomedia, an online gaming company.

I’m hiring good game developers in construct2, html5 and javascript around the globe.

Please send us your CV or a link where we can see some of your projects and skills and according that we will send the job offer, if you are interested, to

here is a link to the company's website: Thanks

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • u need more rep to post the links, but il google it, and btw you know most people here don't have a resume to show right?

• Hi George,

If you are interested please send your CV or if you don't have it please send a link where we can see some of your projects and skills and according that we will send the job offer. please search "NetoMedia" on google, "netomedia.com"

Thanks

• meital check my message.

• Check my games in my signature down below.

• please reply with your email address or send me an email to "meital@netomedia.com". Thanks

• Can you tell more details about what you are looking for? It is a sporadical job offer for just one game? It is a 1-month / 6-months thing, etc? What kind of games will be done? It is a fixed payment per month/per game? Which amounts? My email is - website with games- duquekarl.com

• Hi,

The job is a games development job, and we pay per each game you develop. the payment depends on each game.

I sent you a message at duquekarl.com. please reply. Thanks

• Hi meital, can we get some more details? what kind of games do you need developers for? what games have you guys developed so far? as i understand, the position is considered a freelance position? do you also seek in-house developers?

Before you ask me for my CV as a condition to receive this information, i'll just have to be a little Hatzuf, and tell you that i won't bother to send my CV to a company i don't even have any idea what they are looking for.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)