im a free developer ready to hire

1 favourites
  • 6 posts
From the Asset Store
Ready to use construct 3 game template and release to mobile divice.
  • I have over 10 years in game development from construct 2 to construct 3 then unity and unreal engine but i

i am back with my heart at construct 3. If you need help with developing your game just ask me and i am happy to help.

• I have over 10 years in game development from construct 2 to construct 3 then unity and unreal engine but i

i am back with my heart at construct 3. If you need help with developing your game just ask me and i am happy to help.

Hi criminal dev

Sorry for me english i using a translator. You say you are a Unity developer? My team is looking for one are you available for hire?

• Maximan22

Hi yes im available to hire for unity contact me at henrydodlankwl@gmail.com for further infomation.

• Maximan22

Hi yes im available/free of no work to hire for unity contact me at henrydodlankwl@gmail.com for further infomation. sorry about the wording of the title but i have an hourly cost.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I am interested in paying to have three plugins ported from c2 to c3 if you are interested. I am desperate to get these done!

• I'm looking to get the core movements of my player developed so it's a solid foundation. Have been let down y other paid gigs (not on here).

If you're interested let me know.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)