Html 5 games for a non-profit organization website

0 favourites
  • 2 posts
From the Asset Store
Easily generate many levels from a set of pre-built scenes (Construct 3 template)
  • Hi:

I'm designing a website for a peruvian non-profit organization. We work with public schools trying to teach healthy eating food habits and nutrition. We want to post on our website some games, that kids can play and teachers can use when teaching concepts about food. We want just simple html 5 games, not fancy ones, regarding food and nutrition.We can provide ideas and instructions, and of course translation to Spanish. How much do you charge for developing each game? Do you have special prices for non-profit organizations? I am asking that, because our budget is a third world budget.

If you have some educational games that may we like, how about if we want just a translation of your game to Spanish. How much could be the cost?

Send me a PM with your proposal.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • eduarperu

Hi there, and welcome to the Construct 2 Forums! :)

Your thread sounds interesting, I may be able to help you out. First of all, do you have specific game designs in mind, or are you happy just to give a very general concept for us to flesh out?

For a background on us:

A colleague and I are currently providing proof of concepts for porting existing flash games into HTML via Construct 2 as a proposal for a prospective client. I'm fairly new to this industry, but so far I've been able to duplicate games in 2-3 days with C2 which have taken 2-3 months for flash developers to put together.

What is your website?

I also have another business associate who is originally from Argentina who is a fluent Spanish speaker who may be interested in getting involved.

In terms of cost, if I can have as much detail as possible on the project, I may be able to provide a rough quote. We can accommodate for the fact that you're non-profit with a lower than usual rate, if you can provide us with an official commendation/reference once we have done the job for you.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)