HIRING: Someone to build a snakes and ladders type game for Global Charity

0 favourites
  • 6 posts
From the Asset Store
Globals 2.0
$3.99 USD
Globals 2.0 stores and group variables. You can also load and save data (variables) from/to JSON files.
  • Theirworld is an education charity working to end the global education crisis. We believe every child needs the best start in life, a safe place to learn and skills for the future.

theirworld.org

We're looking for someone to build a snake and ladders type game to help tell the story of one of our campaigns. Ladders will represent things such as investing in kindergarten education which help children get ahead in life, and snakes will be issues such as child marriage which deprive many girls of education.

Ideally, we would want this game finished and ready for early September.

If you are interested to hear more about the project and provide a costing then please let me know and I will get in touch.

• Hello tlavelle ,

If you are interested don't hesitate to contact me via email:

contact [at] odiusfly.com

Thanks in advance,

Kyriakos

odiusfly.com

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Theirworld is an education charity working to end the global education crisis. We believe every child needs the best start in life, a safe place to learn and skills for the future.

https://theirworld.org/

We're looking for someone to build a snake and ladders type game to help tell the story of one of our campaigns. Ladders will represent things such as investing in kindergarten education which help children get ahead in life, and snakes will be issues such as child marriage which deprive many girls of education.

Ideally, we would want this game finished and ready for early September.

If you are interested to hear more about the project and provide a costing then please let me know and I will get in touch.

Hi tlavelle,

I would love to help you with this, infact I have made something exactly like this before for a company :). I have worked with construct for many years and have released a wide range of programs from various AI driven apps to chrome extensions with construct - If you would like to hire me contact me here:

ficiendevelopergmc@gmail.com

• Hey!

Greetings from CIS Pvt. Ltd.

Hope you are doing well,

I have seen your requirements and i would love to assist you with your requirements with an affordable rates, we had 15+ years of experience in the same industry and we did project like this earlier.

Please share in-detail description so that we can discuss further, you can connect with me anytime on Skype.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Kind Regards!

Seth R

Skype - cis.seth

• Hi tlavelle,

I am able to help you with the creation of the game, in addition if you want I can support you with Game Design and Gamification.

Feel free to reach me out.

My website is:

https://biim.games

Thank you

• Hi,

I got 8 years of experience with C2 and C3.

I've made hundreds of games, both for my studio and as a freelancer.

You can read more about me here:

http:///www.headbangames.com/devblog/about

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)