AppLovin is looking for an experienced Game Developer who is proficient in mobile game development for their San Francisco, California office.
You would be joining a team that is responsible for building a variety of 'mini-games' designed for mobile devices. The genres will vary from match 3 games to far more complex resource management and mid-core games. These games will be used to allow end users the ability to preview some of the largest mobile gaming apps in the marketplace.
If you are passionate about working on thoughtful and polished mini-games that have potential to reach millions of mobile users, join our team! This is an opportunity to be a part of a fast paced, exciting work environment.
To be considered for this position, you must include your resume and samples of games you developed (bonus if you have Construct 2 examples to share!). If you have non-game related software development projects you’d like to share please feel free to do so as well.
Named #8 on Forbes 2015 America's Most Promising Companies list, AppLovin is a leading mobile marketing platform that helps the world's largest brands reach over two billion consumers globally with relevant content. The platform provides marketing automation that allows brands to acquire new consumers on mobile apps. The company has over 100 employees and is headquartered in Palo Alto with offices in San Francisco, New York, Dublin, Beijing, Tokyo, Seoul, and Berlin.
- Create high quality mini-games representing top mobile apps in the marketplace
- Collaborate with design and business teams to understand partner objectives and needs
- BA/BS degree in computer science, game development or related fields; or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- 0-2 years of professional experience in game development
- Proficiency with at least one popular game engine (e.g. Unity 3D, Unreal, Construct 2, CRYENGINE, GameMaker Studio)
- Motivation to maintain and improve game development standards
- Ability to effectively manage time, prioritize tasks and work within deadlines with little supervision
- Ability to grasp multiple project requirements with careful attention to detail
- Proficiency using Construct 2
- Proficient in Photoshop for basic image editing
- Passionate about the gaming / mobile app industry!
- Comfortable working in a face-paced environment that is constantly changing
- Free medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Daily lunches and fully stocked kitchen
- Free public transit
- Free laundry service (wash/dry clean)
- Free gym membership
- Fun company parties and events
- Autonomy to make decisions in a rapidly growing company
- Flexible Time Off - work hard and take time when you need it
If you would like to apply, please send an email with your resume + software development/gaming projects to