Hiring a C2 professional

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
Professional Voiceover of a shopkeeper in your game. Multiple Voices!
  • Greetings dear reader!

We are currently starting a project for mobile devices and we have decided to use Construct 2 as it is eligible for 2d platform games. As it requires no coding or such, we would however like to hire someone who is professional with C2, who knows everything from exporting the project through Cocoonjs, to understand how resolution works, uploading etc.

Payment occures through paypal according to our agreement. Example, (Let's say between 5-20$ for each task you help us with, depending on how much time it takes).

We expect from you;

1.To know how everything works in C2, to be able to help us with for example, health bars, double jumps, inventory space, itemzation ID, power ups etc.

2.To know everything about exporting the project to mobile devices, IOS and Android.

3.To be able to support/aid when a function doesn't work as intended.

If you feel that you have what it takes, and you know C2 professionally and all its functions - Contact us here or privately, and we will get back to you with few questions.

Thank you for your time. ^_^

• I might be interested, depending on the pay. I have to weigh it against doing my own projects .

I'm pretty handy when it comes to CocoonJS. I've created 5 games using the technology and I am in the process of creating video tutorials. The first one is completed and is in my signature (Mobile Monetization).

Feel free to contact me via PM, email arcaded at gmail.com or skyple ArcadEd

I've actually considered starting a bit of a Consulting business when it comes to C2/CJS, this might be a good starting point.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I might be interested, depending on the pay. I have to weigh it against doing my own projects .

I'm pretty handy when it comes to CocoonJS. I've created 5 games using the technology and I am in the process of creating video tutorials. The first one is completed and is in my signature (Mobile Monetization).

Feel free to contact me via PM, email arcaded at gmail.com or skyple ArcadEd

I've actually considered starting a bit of a Consulting business when it comes to C2/CJS, this might be a good starting point.

Email sent to you!

-All the best!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)