For Hire - Game Development and Teaching [Paid only]

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
You can become a REAL game developer. Learn the basics and get resources that will let you get profits from your game!
  • Hello, I would like to remind everyone that I am available to assist with the development of Construct 2 & Construct 3.

If you need help to know how to use the program, if you are strenuously fighting against a bug or even if you need a consultation, I can help you with my assistance service.

I also develop prototypes and complete games if you need.

Here some samples of my work:

Subscribe to Construct videos now

Send me a message with the type of help you need.

Thank you! :)

P.S.: I don't work for revenue share. Paid only work. Thanks!

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I have an idea to make a turn based RPG in the style of 'Conclave' here:

playconclave.com

I have several game design aspects and attempted a prototype in the past, however my programming knowledge is limited.

If you are interested in developing it in completion with me, let me know so we can discuss monthly rate & hours, etc.

Thanks in advance!

Sincerely,

Andreas aka Uriel1339

• Hi Andreas (Uriel1339),

Yes, I'm definitely interested in talking about the project.

I love turn based RPGs and I started to play D&D since its first edition 30 years ago, so you can understand that I'm into these type of things.

I have checked out Conclave and for most of those things it shouldn't be a problem to be developed with Construct. The only thing that might (or might not) be difficult depends on how you want to hand the multiplayer.

Please contact me with more details.

My website is biim.games you can find my contact there.

Thank you,

Simone

I have an idea to make a turn based RPG in the style of 'Conclave' here:

https://www.playconclave.com/

I have several game design aspects and attempted a prototype in the past, however my programming knowledge is limited.

If you are interested in developing it in completion with me, let me know so we can discuss monthly rate & hours, etc.

Thanks in advance!

Sincerely,

Andreas aka Uriel1339

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)