For hire - Construct 2/3 veteran (12+ years of expirience) in search for a job

0 favourites
  • 2 posts
From the Asset Store
Set of 12 Parallax Background to make pixel art game.
  • Good day to you. I offer great programming or gamedesign skills for 8$ / hour (I'm new to taking offers and I need expirience)

About me: I started using Scirra Construct in 2010-2011, and I'm using it till this day still, the only change is that I mainly use C3 now. From 2013 to 2014 I published somewhat 10 games on Scirra Arcade, they all are busted now, but you may check my forum posting history to make sure I'm not "drawing it in a thin air". In 2016 I published a game called "30 impossible levels" on Steam, also won a few programming competitions (EcoGamejAM, GUAP, e.t.c) in 2017 and 2018. In 2019 and up to date I continued to make games on C3, but they didn't satisfy me because they lacked unique mechanics that could form a whole new vector in genre. Recently I've made a new attempt and I'm very satisfied with it for now, it looks very promosing (Code on screenshots was taken from mentioned project)

Other statements:

I don't have expirience workong with some plugins (SVG picture foe example), but at this point it is pretty easy for me to use them if this is required

Considering recent events I find it nececarry to state that I live in Russian Federation, so there won't be any unwanted confilcts. Also, PayPal is blocked here

English communication level - B2/C1 (Though there may be silly mistakes sometimes, I didn't really learn it, English is my second native) I'm able to talk freely and read english literature

I don't know JS, but I can learn basics pretty fast (To some extent).

- Thankyou for reading :)

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • what is your email?

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)