Help my dream come true.

0 favourites
  • 6 posts
From the Asset Store
Game with complete Source-Code (Construct 3 / .c3p) + HTML5 Exported.
  • Hey everyone!

I am in desperate need of some help. This help doesn't have to come for free as I'm about to ask a lot. Please only comment if you have helpful/positive things to say.

I started making games about 10 years ago (I've stopped on and off quite a lot).

I worked on many, but never completed or published them. I had way high standards and my creative skills kept hitting road blocks. I constantly got frustrated. I use to use Game Salad. Anyway - As I was making games and was really dedicated to a passion project, I suffered a serious injury and lost my job after taking out a loan. Then had some bad family problems and everything went down the drain.

That was almost 5 years ago.

Now it just eats at me that I never released a good game. My game company/page had 10,000 likes on fb. People loved the visions I had. The fan support was unreal. I just kept letting roadblocks get in my way.

Now, I know I have to push through these road blocks.

After failing at so much, I really just want to accomplish ONE of my childhood dreams and that's to be apart of a great video game. A vision brought to life. I still have a lot on my plate, but I need a passion project.

I am looking for someone who's super skilled and would like to be apart of helping me get a small worthy game completed from scratch.

I am willing to pay what's reasonable.

What I can offer is that I'm not money hungry. Having a game company to make a living would be so rad.

But part of the reason we never published a game even though the fan support was unreal, was I didn't want to release something I felt was sub par.

I am fantastic with Advertising. I can promote the crap out of anything. I have a gaming page on fb (that is dormant at the moment) with over 70,000 likes. My personal reach on social media ads up to about 10-20,000. While I also own some other social media pages with as much as 20,000 likes. So promoting a game is something I would actually do well.

The first game I would like to work on, isn't super-complex for anyone who know's what they are doing.

I'm thinking a top-down game (Dragonball Z inspired) with on coming enemies, power-ups, transformations etc etc etc. But obviously with it's own originality. Simple survive as long as you can to begin with and update with more features/story etc after publishing as the games fan base grows.

I can get graphics covered. Easy. I've got a friend who's all in and doesn't want a cent unless the game is a success. He's passionate too. (3D or 2D. Neither is a problem.)

I will also cover all the sound effects and music.

What I need is a passionate person who believes in what I hope to achieve to help me put all of these puzzle pieces together so I have one less regret in life.

I'm not asking for handouts. Whatever the right person thinks is fair. Let's discuss.

Please. If you have any tips or suggestions or know anyone who would like to help me craft and publish a game, please let me know.

And to finish. I want to say that I have so much respect for all of you who create games. It's a beautiful craft that takes so much time and focuss.

• If you have such a following then you should just make the game you mentioned. You're going off your own opinion of whether it's good or not, probably a perfectionist and it's blocking you, just make and release it.

• I may be able to help. I've been developing games for over 5 years. I have about 10k+ followers for my games and myself. I understand what your saying. So let's talk.

Email: brandonugo@saltandpixel.com

Discord: Salt & Pixel#8685

Website/portfolio: saltandpixel.com/artworkanddesign

Gamejolt Profile: gamejolt.com/@saltandpixel

Best luck to you!

• Hi ozboybrian,

I would be glad to have a chat with you about your project.

I have done some freelance game development, in addition to create my games and I create also tutorials.

You can contact me at infoibk@biim.games or reach me on Facebook if you prefer https://www.facebook.com/Biim.Games/

You can see some of my work here:

https://biim.itch.io/

https://gamejolt.com/@Biim/games

https://www.youtube.com/c/BiimGamesDev

I am looking forward to make your dreams true ;-)

• Hey everyone!

I am in desperate need of some help. This help doesn't have to come for free as I'm about to ask a lot. Please only comment if you have helpful/positive things to say.

I started making games about 10 years ago (I've stopped on and off quite a lot).

I worked on many, but never completed or published them. I had way high standards and my creative skills kept hitting road blocks. I constantly got frustrated. I use to use Game Salad. Anyway - As I was making games and was really dedicated to a passion project, I suffered a serious injury and lost my job after taking out a loan. Then had some bad family problems and everything went down the drain.

That was almost 5 years ago.

Now it just eats at me that I never released a good game. My game company/page had 10,000 likes on fb. People loved the visions I had. The fan support was unreal. I just kept letting roadblocks get in my way.

Now, I know I have to push through these road blocks.

After failing at so much, I really just want to accomplish ONE of my childhood dreams and that's to be apart of a great video game. A vision brought to life. I still have a lot on my plate, but I need a passion project.

I am looking for someone who's super skilled and would like to be apart of helping me get a small worthy game completed from scratch.

I am willing to pay what's reasonable.

What I can offer is that I'm not money hungry. Having a game company to make a living would be so rad.

But part of the reason we never published a game even though the fan support was unreal, was I didn't want to release something I felt was sub par.

I am fantastic with Advertising. I can promote the crap out of anything. I have a gaming page on fb (that is dormant at the moment) with over 70,000 likes. My personal reach on social media ads up to about 10-20,000. While I also own some other social media pages with as much as 20,000 likes. So promoting a game is something I would actually do well.

The first game I would like to work on, isn't super-complex for anyone who know's what they are doing.

I'm thinking a top-down game (Dragonball Z inspired) with on coming enemies, power-ups, transformations etc etc etc. But obviously with it's own originality. Simple survive as long as you can to begin with and update with more features/story etc after publishing as the games fan base grows.

I can get graphics covered. Easy. I've got a friend who's all in and doesn't want a cent unless the game is a success. He's passionate too. (3D or 2D. Neither is a problem.)

I will also cover all the sound effects and music.

What I need is a passionate person who believes in what I hope to achieve to help me put all of these puzzle pieces together so I have one less regret in life.

I'm not asking for handouts. Whatever the right person thinks is fair. Let's discuss.

Please. If you have any tips or suggestions or know anyone who would like to help me craft and publish a game, please let me know.

And to finish. I want to say that I have so much respect for all of you who create games. It's a beautiful craft that takes so much time and focuss.

Hello,

Greetings,

I can assist you.

i am having 5 years experience as Game Developer and i know all the ins and out of its Development and Customization.

Please Reach to me at Email or at Skype

Email :- carter(at)cisinlabs dot com

Awaiting your Response

Very Best Regards

Carter W

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • whatup i can make simple things like a top down in under 8 hours and more advanced things in a relative amount of time illuminatiskitzomachinedlx@gmail.com if you are still looking for somebody

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)